VG Outtakes - Promo VG Outtakes - Promo

Snickerzes

Well that appealed to the kid in me. Lookit Tails trying to hold on to that tree! XD

CnC - Ether Medal 1 CnC - Ether Medal 1

I'm Caught Between Two Worlds

I dunno why, I'm reluctant to animate too much in Flash. Maybe I'm scared of becoming caught up in technology. Anyhooooo, you've done a great job for a first try.

Fuzzy Math Fuzzy Math

Whoa...

Those samples are so well spliced together that it sounds real! The only let down is the graphics which look somewhat rushed. Other than that, excellent work!

Gamer Elite: Episode 2 Gamer Elite: Episode 2

"Welcome to the club"

Despite the unusual cartoon style this episode was a considerable improvement from the first in both graphics and content. I find myself being sucked into the story and Kevin's antics have amused me.

A Mile a Minute Star Wars A Mile a Minute Star Wars

The Humor is the Key

The graphics aren't amazing but the best part of this parody is its clever and hilarious humor. Those who have seen the film will be able to make links but you don't necessary have to have seen the original to enjoy this.

Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

Pika-beating fun!

Excellent animation and lip synch! Ash's dopey expressions are hilarious.

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

If only it didn't jog

I've heard that song before! Only I particularly like the graphics on this video more; the only moan I'd have is that it kept pausing after segments of the video which kinda ruined the flow. I'd really love to see a smoother version of this, very funny and very random.

Pokemon in a nutshell! Pokemon in a nutshell!

The best bit is the audio

I've heard the soundtrack to this before and cracked up at it. I don't think the video does it justice though.

Starfox 64: In a NutShell Starfox 64: In a NutShell

^^

Quite amusing. Oh yes.

Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby

Handmade... hooray!

Excellent brand of humor and action and a great concept.